• A relaxation massage takes approximately one hour. It is the full integral massage
using massage oil and various techniques for total relaxation.
• Deep massage is a two-hour, very intense and special form of massage for those
who are open to it. It is notable for it’s various massage techniques, Tibetan ‘singing
bowls’ and warmth. (click on page Deep massage)
• Head, neck and shoulder massage is a partial massage which releases the tension
caused by stress, tiredness and headache. It can be expanded to include foot or back
massage if required.
• A further variation is the rsi-treatment. An rsi- or mouse-arm can be caused by
excessive computer use. Massage helps to ease the discomfort and also has a preventive
• Foot massage is mainly intended for those who have to stand for long periods during
their work, must walk long distances or those who place heavy demands on their feet,
such as athletes.
• Massage where you wish offers the possibility of a relaxation massage at home,
in an hotel or in the workplace within a radius of 25km from Maastricht. It is intended
for disabled people, those who cannot or prefer not to leave their homes, hotel guests
or business people.
• Baby massage has a positive influence on sleeping patterns, improvement of digestion
and raising the resistance to sickness. It is relaxing for the baby but also for
the parent giving the massage. (click on page Baby massage)
and gift voucher
• A subscription for a fixed number of treatments is mainly intended for your personal
use, but by arrangement can also be used by other members of your family or friends.
• Gift vouchers are available for all of these possibilities.